Warhammer Online - Out Today?

Here you can ask everything that's Guild related.

Moderator: Dust

Darkhawk

Re: Warhammer Online - Out Today?

Post by Darkhawk » 12 Oct 2008 02:57

I'm on the server "[EN] Karak Izor". I'm Destruction, Dark elf DoK :) DPS frontline healer. Never thouth i would like PvP or healing this much ^^
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Fangfury
Die-hard

Post by Fangfury » 13 Oct 2008 19:09

God damn those DoK, almost impossible to solo in T1 and T2 RvR, in T3 they are alot easier as my Swordmaster gets much tougher and will eventually win the war of attrition.

If you like proper PvP where you can actully not get one shotted and die in 2 seconds or less (My Tank normally need 4-5 on her to be killed) ten this is the game for you. The customisation options in building your classes are great, especially as I decided long ago that survivability was a lot more important than being able to hit hard. That being said if I am up against a ranged DPS that knows how to play their class, then I am mostly toast. Its all rocks, paper, scissors. Tanks kill melee DPS, Melee DPS kill Ranged DPS and Ranged DPS kill Ranged (mostly).

Loving the game, playing on Karaz-a-Karak as Lilandra (Swordmaster), Gotfried (Bright Wizard) and Grugni (Rune Priest).

The noble Argent Dawn looks beyond petty issues and differences
MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Post by MindyMcfly » 13 Oct 2008 23:29

The details are what I find interesting.

Clicking on yourself or changing the items on your armour giving you titles like "the vein" etc

Customizing armour is a bit draw for me but Ill stick to WoW for now.
----------------------------------------

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")