Raiding

Here you can ask everything that's Guild related.

Moderator: Dust

Dust
The Boss

Re: Raiding

Post by Dust » 08 Nov 2012 22:26

Ballrazor wrote:Jesus christ. Game time just expired and it was on a business card from my work so I can't get the details of the new one until tomorrow. Sorry about that folks. If its any consolation it was totally my bosses fault, he was supposed to change it over last month. Fail. Sorry again.
Haha! :)

No worries, we thought about stopping anyway. Raiding isn't as easy as raid finding.
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
Ballrazor

Post by Ballrazor » 19 Nov 2012 12:56

Here's an idea. Say on nights where we can't get a 10 man group running or are one or two important roles short, would it be worth while, or would there be the interest in trying to get a tight 5 man together and trying the challenge mode dungeons?

Personally I haven't done any yet so I have no idea what they are like but I just thought it might be worth putting the idea out there.
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 19 Nov 2012 14:43

Sure, why not. I've been in two or so attempts, and it was really challenging. I don't remember killing any bosses.
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
Yima

Post by Yima » 20 Nov 2012 10:25

my healing gear is ready for challanges!