quitting for a time.

Here you can ask everything that's Guild related.

Moderator: Dust

Angmar

Post by Angmar » 04 Apr 2007 14:21

Narshtashkia wrote:Thanks Angmar. and congrats to you and Khaz on your new appartment. Ugh, I hate it. that dude that is making my computer keeps delaying. It is hatefull that you wait for a new toy (you know how boys are with new toys :p ). I ordered the computer last week. And I am a bit excited, so it makes waiting a tad longer. Tomorrow friday the 2nd of March, I should have it at 20.00h servertime. But then I am gonna need to install the game and other stuff, so I probably will be online saturday.

See you then, people!!! And let's make Outland unsafe for both Mobs and Horde!!! :twisted:
lol, i understand. I have the same with internet at my new home. Waiting takes forever! 5 weeks now! :evil: Annoys me to hell.
So, how is it going with the computer atm?
Narshtashkia

Post by Narshtashkia » 04 Apr 2007 16:22

my computer is great! :) but need to play a bit less. playing way to long in the late hours. :)
currently trying out a pvp server. so far i have had fun in ashenvale killing hordes. Or getting killed. stupid level 70's that are bored to death annoying low levels!!.
Angmar

Post by Angmar » 06 Apr 2007 10:38

Narshtashkia wrote:my computer is great! :) but need to play a bit less. playing way to long in the late hours. :)
currently trying out a pvp server. so far i have had fun in ashenvale killing hordes. Or getting killed. stupid level 70's that are bored to death annoying low levels!!.
lol, good to hear. About the pc i mean :wink:
Narshtashkia

Post by Narshtashkia » 06 Apr 2007 11:27

yeah it is a bit like, I can't really join raids unless we keep on switching all the time every new raid. 9 raiding druids with raid dungeons from 10 to 25. And I know we don't have much paladins. But I think they are a bit boring. I will be grinding xp to only do the same thing like I did with my druid. Healing and disspelling. And by the time I get my paladin to 70, the guild would have already recruited some level 70's.
Narshtashkia

Post by Narshtashkia » 06 Apr 2007 17:12

well to the above I said.
I did mention that I would quit to play this game. And people kept me in the guild for when I could play again, that I could say hi and talk.
I know it wouldn't be fair that I come back couple of months later and expect me to raid along with the rest. And I don't mind actually. :)