quitting for a time.

Here you can ask everything that's Guild related.

Moderator: Dust

Narshtashkia

Post by Narshtashkia » 12 Jan 2007 11:36

gnigni *supposed to be the sound of an evil laughter* :twisted: It will happen angie :)
My lil' sister found the world of warcraft box with all the other games. She wants to give it back, because she likes to watch me playing that game.

Wow, did Catclaw also quit? the people that are Italic named in Standings in EQdkp are the ones that havent been online for a while?
Nanaki

Post by Nanaki » 13 Jan 2007 01:11

the cursive writed names are away fro quiet some time and Cat quited the guild iirc
LucyQ NE Furywarrior (enchanting)
Aeliandir NE Shadowpriest (alch, tailor)
Nanaki NE Restodruid (herbs, enchanting)
Whitehammer

Post by Whitehammer » 13 Jan 2007 13:23

gl in rl and a little advice on the girl thingie dont act to over enthusiastic play a bit non interested not to much tho women love confident men just act like you dont care if you get her in bed relationship whatever :P and become the hunted instead of the hunter thats the game you gotta play :)

peace out

PS: Remember white is always right (woot im on a lyrical roll her) :)
Angmar

Post by Angmar » 13 Jan 2007 15:51

you are actually right White :) Too much attention and you look like a stalker, too little attention and you don't seem interested. Give something in between :P
Narshtashkia

Post by Narshtashkia » 18 Jan 2007 19:55

How is the expansion? It is out, isn't it? Is it hard? :p very curious. Can't play though, because my obligations. :D
Any drood a birdie yet :p
dark_hawk

Post by dark_hawk » 19 Jan 2007 01:15

to lazy to read it all, but anyhow gl hf and hoop to see yuo on wow in the future or on other game :D bb m8
Freedom, baby... is never having to say you're sorry.
Chather

Post by Chather » 19 Jan 2007 09:21

Narshtashkia wrote:How is the expansion? It is out, isn't it? Is it hard? :p very curious. Can't play though, because my obligations. :D
Any drood a birdie yet :p

Outlands is a SWEET place.
I love TBC :D
There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.
Narshtashkia

Post by Narshtashkia » 20 Jan 2007 13:28

I'd probably buy TBC just to have it. But still need a work, just got a week of working but I don't suffice their expectations. Bastards.
If I got work, for a long time. I'd buy a new pc. Then if I dont get much chance to see my gf because she has to study I can play for a bit. maybe raid with you guys till 22.00h because I probably need to wake up early for my future job :).
Nanaki

Post by Nanaki » 21 Jan 2007 01:26

TBC is lovely and - as expected- time consuming. The dps-gear is way better than what we got till now but for example proper healgear is pretty harsch to obtain. If you dont have enough time dont go wow imo, it would be a waste of money. The new dungeons and areas are fabulous but not when you cant get enough time to play wow.

Goodluck to you irl Narsh.
LucyQ NE Furywarrior (enchanting)
Aeliandir NE Shadowpriest (alch, tailor)
Nanaki NE Restodruid (herbs, enchanting)
Narshtashkia

Post by Narshtashkia » 21 Jan 2007 15:04

Thanks for your advice Red XIII. My heal gear is fine, I guess, with my Balance spec I got 851 to healing. only need 2 more healing enchants, on my shoulders and head. so I can get 908 in total of healing. I don't have any naxx gear so I cannot get any higher :) But I guess it is good enough for healingpower in the new dungeons. How long does a dungeon take to complete?
Jora
Ex-boss

Post by Jora » 21 Jan 2007 18:34

Depends on the instance. Most are shorter than pre TBC. On average most take about 1 hour. Some more, some less.
Narshtashkia

Post by Narshtashkia » 23 Jan 2007 17:31

Good news, everybody. There are also R-Tards in the outside real world!!! I went to what I thought would be my future work for an interview and normally a tour in the company. During the interview I didnt looked uninterested, only confused about what I should do there. I asked if I would get a tour or that they would show me what I should do there. She said that it wasn't needed.
Few hours later I called the people who sended me for the interview if they heard something. They said I didnt look enthusiastic.

What do they expect me to be, or do?
:D Hi :D my name is Nico. :D I really, really, really (and so on and so on) want to work here :D Can I pls start now? :D As a matter of fact... (watch out, here is the part where I really get sarcastic) I would like to start now and stay here till my retirement without even knowing what I need to do here so I actually know what I am acting enthusiastic about. :D
Pls hire me!! :D

Oh for piet's sake. Am I stupid or something? It's work. What is so exciting or lala about to be enthusiastic? As far as I can remember I didnt even pull a face like ugh I don't want to be here. Maybe good that I am not working there. Sounds to me like it is a kindergarden.
Oh well it will work out eventually.
(Oh yeah, look enthusiast) :D happy happy, joy joy :D
ps: typing enthusiastic all the time but I don't even know if it is spelled correctly :p
Narshtashkia

Post by Narshtashkia » 25 Feb 2007 11:19

Coming back!! :) Monday or Tuesday. depends if I can get my normal WoW game back from my brother, and also dependable on the day when my new Computer is ready to be picked up. So you guys got another healer back at your disposal for dungeon wiping :p

PS: Angmar, I won't have any excuses anymore for not Teamspeaking with you :) I got 2 microphones now.
Angmar

Post by Angmar » 01 Mar 2007 09:03

Narshtashkia wrote:Coming back!! :) Monday or Tuesday. depends if I can get my normal WoW game back from my brother, and also dependable on the day when my new Computer is ready to be picked up. So you guys got another healer back at your disposal for dungeon wiping :p

PS: Angmar, I won't have any excuses anymore for not Teamspeaking with you :) I got 2 microphones now.
W00t! We got about 20 days then before i won't have internet anymore. I'm probably getting the key to my (and Khaz's) new appartment on 20th march. First we'll do some decoration and then moving in.

Let me know when you're online and ready for TS! I joined the channel about 2 days ago and i was alone, let's change that :)

Welcome back btw!
Narshtashkia

Post by Narshtashkia » 01 Mar 2007 13:18

Thanks Angmar. and congrats to you and Khaz on your new appartment. Ugh, I hate it. that dude that is making my computer keeps delaying. It is hatefull that you wait for a new toy (you know how boys are with new toys :p ). I ordered the computer last week. And I am a bit excited, so it makes waiting a tad longer. Tomorrow friday the 2nd of March, I should have it at 20.00h servertime. But then I am gonna need to install the game and other stuff, so I probably will be online saturday.

See you then, people!!! And let's make Outland unsafe for both Mobs and Horde!!! :twisted: