quitting for a time.

Here you can ask everything that's Guild related.

Moderator: Dust

Narshtashkia

quitting for a time.

Post by Narshtashkia » 10 Jan 2007 13:23

My computer is broken. so i am gonna take my chance to make my life better. I don't know if I will come back some day. I hope so. If you want to kick me out the guild I will not be angry at you. I rather want to see an organised guild where all the non-players are out of the guild. So you can see better what you are working with.
I love to raid, group with you guys. Just gonna get me a job where I am gonna spend rest of my life in. *sigh* And safe some money for a new computer+car and insurrance. I don't know how long this is gonna take. But if I like my non-playing-any-game-at-all-life, I probably won't come back.
Maybe I come back just to have a little fun. But as a raiding guild you can't count on me anymore to participate in raids. Even though i would like to. So feel free to kick me out of the guild.
If you DO decide to keep me in the guild I will still be as happy as ever. But like I said before, rather want an organised guild. I am just a burden in the guildlist anyway. Darnation is my alt, so if you kick Narsh, also kick Darnation out.

Maybe see you guys again. Lot's of hugs and kissies to all. :)
Seppel

Post by Seppel » 10 Jan 2007 13:48

bb narsh ... gl in your RL :P
Gamberra
Die-Harder

Post by Gamberra » 10 Jan 2007 14:38

good luck out there :)

take care
Horza

Post by Horza » 10 Jan 2007 15:03

Good luck and take care Narsh. Hope to see you back some day :D
<this thing seems to be busted>
Narshtashkia

Post by Narshtashkia » 10 Jan 2007 17:01

I was pretty sick that I always spend my time inside. Been playing games from my 5 years old. I got 2 people living with me, both of them don't work. Because of me that guy got a job now. But with seeing how they live. Taking advantage of the good inside of people, like me, really opened up my eyes. Gonna kick them out of my place this saturday. If I don't do it they will still be here over 2 years.
It is a bit crazy to see those 2 people that happens to be a couple, being horny all the time. Especially when I am single for 2 years now.
So it got me thinking. My life so far being controlled by my game playing madness. I deinstalled all games of my hard drive. got me 2 big boxes. I have put all my computer-, playstation- and Xboxgames in the boxes, along with my playstation and xbox. I gave it to my brother and sister. All I got left now is my PSP and 2 lousy games that I dont play much. Bought the PSP for it's movie playback ability so I can use that for entertainment in my car.

*sigh* already a week without playing games, i got the addicted drawback feeling. I just got to stick to my plan or it will never work out. Chatting with a girl now, that I really like. Been on the phone with her a few times. Only thing I need to learn is not to be a bit childish. Hope I didn't scare her off with my enthousiasme, what seems to be a bit childish for her. Maybe she is right. It will work out some day for me :) I know I got you guys watching my back :p
Pyrouyhl

Post by Pyrouyhl » 10 Jan 2007 21:32

Sounds like you have it good atm then :)
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -Conan
Nanaki

Post by Nanaki » 11 Jan 2007 02:49

have fun with the girls Narsch

and I wont kick you, since its always nice to have a little chat in /g once in a while, maybe we'll see you in BC. Maybe not. Goodluck with everything
LucyQ NE Furywarrior (enchanting)
Aeliandir NE Shadowpriest (alch, tailor)
Nanaki NE Restodruid (herbs, enchanting)
Ijsmannetje

Post by Ijsmannetje » 11 Jan 2007 08:53

hmmm well good luck irl :wink:
Knetter
Die-Harder

Post by Knetter » 11 Jan 2007 10:15

Good luck with everything.
Knetter, Tiny Tank Emeritus

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"
Stuvvie
Die-hard

Post by Stuvvie » 11 Jan 2007 12:00

Narshtashkia wrote: I know I got you guys watching my back :p
Makes someone wonder how you think about us :roll:

GL Narsh and stop the drama, it's not the end, just a new better beginning! :mrgreen:
Nochnoy & Stuvvie

Just plays a game, for fun.
Narshtashkia

Post by Narshtashkia » 11 Jan 2007 12:12

I love some drama in my life :D You know what I mean Stuvvie, WINK WINk :lol:
Thank you Nanaki :) I will install the game on my computer in the future, And buy me the Expansion. But probably not playing like I did before. I still want to be a bird :) Now I can get the chance.
Caleen

Post by Caleen » 11 Jan 2007 15:19

gl narsh.

Cid :)
Caleen lvl 90

Indra lvl 90

Cidion lvl 90
Stuvvie
Die-hard

Post by Stuvvie » 11 Jan 2007 16:03

Narshtashkia wrote:I love some drama in my life :D You know what I mean Stuvvie, WINK WINk :lol:
Yikes! *makes a run for it*
Nochnoy & Stuvvie

Just plays a game, for fun.
Nightslayer

Post by Nightslayer » 11 Jan 2007 16:39

Good luck with everything mate :D
Angmar

Post by Angmar » 12 Jan 2007 10:09

Wow, that's quite a story Narsh :) I think you made a good decision here, best not to focus on WoW now. I wish you the best (go for the girl if she likes you too!) and perhaps we'll meet again in WoW or on TS (which still hasn't happened yet! :evil: ).