Hey everyone (who remembers me :p)

Here you can ask everything that's Guild related.

Moderator: Dust

Rakmar

Hey everyone (who remembers me :p)

Post by Rakmar » 14 May 2007 11:41

Well, for those who DO know who I am, I actually quit wow and as you can guess, I'm now bored and to top it off, bored more and more these days.

Was checking out some 'lost' maps on my computer and came across a few vids from TCW from when I was in the guild (the first Vael kill vid, the Ragnaros farm vid by Tyrud and one by Jasoran) and ofcourse the ones made by Rebirth.

I know there was also a Razorgore video, but I can't seem to find the link to it here on the public section. Anyone know if this one is still available?

Anyway, nostalgia is a bitch, I hope you're all doing well and keep having fun in WoW. Let me know how things are going and stuff.

Rakmar
Rakmar - Lvl 60 Night Elf Hunter

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti täde, keimetha tois keinon rhämasi peithomenoi
Seppel

Post by Seppel » 14 May 2007 12:09

i got movies from several AQ40 bosses .. from skeram to huhuran to be correct :D
Gamberra
Die-Harder

Post by Gamberra » 14 May 2007 13:26

hiah rak
Nanaki

Post by Nanaki » 14 May 2007 13:35

helleu there
LucyQ NE Furywarrior (enchanting)
Aeliandir NE Shadowpriest (alch, tailor)
Nanaki NE Restodruid (herbs, enchanting)
Gatsu

Post by Gatsu » 14 May 2007 13:38

Hey again Rakmar, I remember the day you quit for good, I said my goodbyes then bad mouthed you the following day when I didn't receive my ingame mail with all your gold :P

Never quite managed to quit myself in fact think I play the exact same amount as I used to just no longer have raids stopping me from going out when someone asks me to.

Playing anything new?
Colyn wrote:There's just something about him, I can't describe it but .............. ooooooh that Gatsu makes me weak at the knee's
Pyrouyhl

Post by Pyrouyhl » 14 May 2007 20:04

Hey and Good bye Rakmar :)
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -Conan
Stuvvie
Die-hard

Post by Stuvvie » 14 May 2007 21:07

Name rings a bell :)
Nochnoy & Stuvvie

Just plays a game, for fun.
Grumthorn
Die-hard

Post by Grumthorn » 14 May 2007 21:45

Hey Rak, good to hear from you again, how's things out there in the scary Post-WoW so-called Real World? As for TCW we persist, as ever lurching from one crisis to the next and trying to have some fun in between times.

I'll have a root around (no australians here? good) for the vids, but tbh I don't hold out huge hope.
Every man's death diminishes me, for I am involved in all mankind.
Therefore, send not to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
Rakmar

Post by Rakmar » 15 May 2007 09:44

Hey Sep, Gamberra, Nanaki, Gatsu, Pyrouyhl (you're name still is unprenounceable, mate :P), Stuvvie (rings a bell too :wink: ) and ofcourse Grumthorn.

Sorry Gatsu for not sending you my gold, wanted to keep it since I never know for sure if I'll return or not (got the jeebies to return a bit). And yeah, I'm actually trying LOTRO but am playing it some less then WoW, although I find it a fun game, lot's of group quests though. The so called real-world is boring me a lot, trying to keep busy with playing some poker and lotro or hanging out with friends but the time I have nothing to do goes way slow.

Good hearing TCW is still hanging on and keeps pushing. Hope you're still one of the top guilds, although I could start cheering harder, maybe that'll help!

Grum: Thank you, I appreciate that you'll give it a look! If you happen to find anything, post it here or a PM, anything'll do :wink:

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti täde, keimetha tois keinon rhämasi peithomenoi
Seppel

Post by Seppel » 15 May 2007 10:27

Rakmar wrote:Hey Sep, Gamberra, Nanaki, Gatsu, Pyrouyhl (you're name still is unprenounceable, mate :P), Stuvvie (rings a bell too :wink: ) and ofcourse Grumthorn.

Sorry Gatsu for not sending you my gold, wanted to keep it since I never know for sure if I'll return or not (got the jeebies to return a bit). And yeah, I'm actually trying LOTRO but am playing it some less then WoW, although I find it a fun game, lot's of group quests though. The so called real-world is boring me a lot, trying to keep busy with playing some poker and lotro or hanging out with friends but the time I have nothing to do goes way slow.

Good hearing TCW is still hanging on and keeps pushing. Hope you're still one of the top guilds, although I could start cheering harder, maybe that'll help!

Grum: Thank you, I appreciate that you'll give it a look! If you happen to find anything, post it here or a PM, anything'll do :wink:

lotro is meh .. played to lv l24 so far ...

but don't send your gold to gatsu .. just send 5K to me and we won't talk about it anymore ;)
Rakmar

Post by Rakmar » 16 May 2007 14:30

Seppel wrote: lotro is meh .. played to lv l24 so far ...

but don't send your gold to gatsu .. just send 5K to me and we won't talk about it anymore ;)
I'm at level 29 now, should continue tbh.

I can't send my gold to anyone anymore, my gametime has expired for over a month :lol:

Angmar

Post by Angmar » 30 May 2007 10:37

Hey -mar. A bit late reaction, but /wave!
Rakmar

Post by Rakmar » 30 May 2007 13:58

Angmar wrote:Hey -mar. A bit late reaction, but /wave!
Wuv you too, little gnome 8)

Angmar

Post by Angmar » 05 Jun 2007 15:38

Rakmar wrote:
Angmar wrote:Hey -mar. A bit late reaction, but /wave!
Wuv you too, little gnome 8)
:oops:
Ijsmannetje

Post by Ijsmannetje » 30 Jul 2007 07:54

Little bit late but >>

Hey

Rakmar :) ..well I left WoW some time ago aswell ..was just checking here to see how tcw is doing ..i`m playing lotro aswell ATM though i`ll prolly play 2moons more when it`s finally released .

what LOTRO server you playing on ??

I`m on Evernight >> Edhelraenir >> LVL 45 human female burglar ..gimme a tell if you play on Evernight aswell ..maybe we can team up sometime :P

/wave to all of TCW that still remember me :)
/salute to papa mage ..dust hehe