Hey TCW !! :)

Here you can ask everything that's Guild related.

Moderator: Dust

Ijsmannetje

Hey TCW !! :)

Post by Ijsmannetje » 30 Jul 2007 08:08

Hey TCW ..was just checking how you guys are doing :)

decided to drop a line :)

so how are you guys ?? ..all going well I hope

Well i`m still playing Lotro and Dekaron atm, (still waiting for the english version of Dekaron called 2moons...my chinese/korean sucks :P )..not that i have much time to play anyways since I spend 90 percent of my life at work atm :S

my WoW chars are still alive though ..gave them to Gopher from the krazy fools :)

well anyways ..hope you are all doing well IRL and still enjoying WoW.

/wave

p.s. Angmar ..everytime i`m questing in lotro and enter "Angmar" i think about Gnomes :P....damn you !!! :)
Knetter
Die-Harder

Post by Knetter » 30 Jul 2007 08:29

Hey Ijs,

Nice hearing from you again. I myself am hardly playing WoW anymore, I just log in every now and then to say hi and chat a bit with people untill my subscription runs out somewhere in octobre.
I bought myself a Wii last week, but I've decided to keep it in the box untill I finished my summer job at the end of this week. I'm working at home, and I don't think my boss would like it if I didn't finish the work because I was playing games. ;) Gonna pick up Zelda this week, and I can't wait for Super Mario Galaxy to come out later this year.

Anyway, I'm doing fine, even though I'm not enjoying WoW anymore. :D

/wave
Knetter, Tiny Tank Emeritus

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"
Gamberra
Die-Harder

Post by Gamberra » 30 Jul 2007 08:51

hiah!!
Ijsmannetje

Post by Ijsmannetje » 31 Jul 2007 14:31

Knetter wrote:Hey Ijs,

Nice hearing from you again. I myself am hardly playing WoW anymore, I just log in every now and then to say hi and chat a bit with people untill my subscription runs out somewhere in octobre.
I bought myself a Wii last week, but I've decided to keep it in the box untill I finished my summer job at the end of this week. I'm working at home, and I don't think my boss would like it if I didn't finish the work because I was playing games. ;) Gonna pick up Zelda this week, and I can't wait for Super Mario Galaxy to come out later this year.

Anyway, I'm doing fine, even though I'm not enjoying WoW anymore. :D

/wave

if you`re talking about The Twilight Princess ..It rocks on Gamecube ...it totaly pwnz on Wii ..just love those controlls :)

an absolute must for Wii owner :P
Angmar

Post by Angmar » 14 Aug 2007 12:56

Hehe, hey IJsman! I quit TCW some time ago. Don't you just love my name 8) I didn't use it out LOTR btw but from a book from Katharine Kerr.... There Angmar is a female dwarf... :o