How will you be getting your copy of WoTLK ?

Here you can ask everything that's WoW related.

Moderator: Dust

DaveMac

Re: How will you be getting your copy of WoTLK ?

Post by DaveMac » 13 Nov 2008 12:22

That problems just been sorted Cyberia lol postmans just dropped a late post in of both copies doh just paid £19.99 at agem for one lmao.

Looks like i'll be saying what copies the postman didnt send any,,where are my games :)
Gyon
Die-hard

Post by Gyon » 13 Nov 2008 12:27

well I have a copy to give away if anyone wants it, dont think i will need it at all.
Cyberia
Site Admin

Post by Cyberia » 13 Nov 2008 12:59

DaveMac wrote:That problems just been sorted Cyberia lol postmans just dropped a late post in of both copies doh just paid £19.99 at agem for one lmao.
Mine still hasn't turned up at home ... going to pick up a backup copy from Tescos now. I can always take back a sealed copy for a refund at tescos later.
Gurf

Post by Gurf » 13 Nov 2008 14:57

Cyberia wrote:
DaveMac wrote:That problems just been sorted Cyberia lol postmans just dropped a late post in of both copies doh just paid £19.99 at agem for one lmao.
Mine still hasn't turned up at home ... going to pick up a backup copy from Tescos now. I can always take back a sealed copy for a refund at tescos later.

good idea,
play.com boned me over too, i had today off as i had (and passed) my theory test. Kinda assumed it would show but it never, so i thought 'screw it' i was by one of many video game stores so i got one lol.

strangly there is 2 GAME stores within 300 metres of eachother :S
I woke up on the floor of some Japanese family's rec room, and they would NOT stop screaming.
Noolah

Post by Noolah » 13 Nov 2008 15:19

The nearest Game store I know of is in the Trafford Centre. There are 3 within 50m of each other in there!

The more amusing aspect was recently one of them was doing 10% discount while the others weren't.
Ltuan
Die-hard

Post by Ltuan » 13 Nov 2008 20:32

DaveMac wrote:So what you doing with copy of wow that turns up today or tomorrow LT?
What server is your horde chara on and name?
On Tura, a BE Pala - DaFoolz... Currently 72, but I'm gonna have to go to sleep soon... Levelling a Paladin as Holy isn't too bad honest...

As to postmen... Well my game still hasn't arrived in the post. That and someone at work offered to buy one off me if I got a second one because the first didn't arriveon time... So I'm partially covered...
Ltuan / Ibu & Horde Defector...
MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Post by MindyMcfly » 19 Nov 2008 12:14

My copy from Play.com arrived on Monday bit late as I went to Tesco Thursday lunchtime to buy it.

There were a lot of people logged on who's copies hadnt come from play. Im sure their customer service staff were busy...heehee
----------------------------------------

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Esoteric
Die-hard

Post by Esoteric » 20 Nov 2008 10:51

yeah busy playing it them selfs :p

Well i didnt order it i just updated my beta client :p
Don't micromanage my psychodamage.