Patch 3.2.0 upcomming

Here you can ask everything that's WoW related.

Moderator: Dust

Aratus

Patch 3.2.0 upcomming

Post by Aratus » 29 May 2009 15:33

http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_3.2.0#cite ... -changes-0

So far a few changes already announced.
Bear ~ Aratus
Gyon
Die-hard

Re: Patch 3.2.0 upcomming

Post by Gyon » 23 Jul 2009 15:19

I have just looked at the paladin T9 set....grumble..I should not have...looks like current missmatch items. red chest and leggings, blueish tankish like shoulders and brownish gloves...and a not so flattering helm....honestly I am very disappointed..they are getting uglier and uglier...or is blizzard only so unforgiving to paladins?
read the PTR 3.2 notes as well...soo many changes.., changing style of play etc so often and to an extent hard to keep up with it. I am sure they have a hellova lot to prove and to keep up with other new games coming out, but still each patches are getting bigger and bigger and re-learning your class with each patch ..where will it stop??
Genetics
Die-hard

Post by Genetics » 24 Jul 2009 08:44

Gyon wrote:I have just looked at the paladin T9 set....grumble..I should not have...looks like current missmatch items. red chest and leggings, blueish tankish like shoulders and brownish gloves...and a not so flattering helm....honestly I am very disappointed..they are getting uglier and uglier...or is blizzard only so unforgiving to paladins?
read the PTR 3.2 notes as well...soo many changes.., changing style of play etc so often and to an extent hard to keep up with it. I am sure they have a hellova lot to prove and to keep up with other new games coming out, but still each patches are getting bigger and bigger and re-learning your class with each patch ..where will it stop??
It stops at the dead of the game :)
MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Post by MindyMcfly » 24 Jul 2009 09:47

Id be more worried that Tiers of gear are coming so thick and fast that Dust will run out of bank space for all the robes. :wink:
----------------------------------------

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Face

Post by Face » 02 Aug 2009 01:05

i dont mind the look of the T9 armor would like the full set of T8.5 first tho lol whens all the new gear coming out and wheres it going to drop ?
Bonescyth

Post by Bonescyth » 02 Aug 2009 10:53

maybe the new raid instance Face ?:P u shud check mmo-champion more often :)
Level 85 Rogue
“Society produces rogues, and education makes one rogue cleverer than another.”