Wowhead Profiler

Here you can ask everything that's WoW related.

Moderator: Dust

Cyberia
Site Admin

Wowhead Profiler

Post by Cyberia » 26 Jun 2009 09:43

http://profiler.wowhead.com/?profiles

Has finally been released. Seems to be pretty well done ( as usual).
Dust
The Boss

Re: Wowhead Profiler

Post by Dust » 26 Jun 2009 09:53

Looks cool. But the data on dust they had was outdated. Very outdated. :) The 3D Avatar is nice.
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
Viho

Post by Viho » 26 Jun 2009 10:47

Mine was very outdated too, but it does a resync in about a minute - just have to click the option for it.
MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Post by MindyMcfly » 26 Jun 2009 11:10

I never realised how horrible my head item is... eugh!
----------------------------------------

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Xureon

Post by Xureon » 26 Jun 2009 16:43

Excellent website indeed, as usual for wowhead... that's one of the websites I have the greatest respect for :) (only too bad their searches doesn't have any 'approximate' matches, I already suggested them that but apparently it has no priority, even though they did answer to my suggestion months ago)

I'm a bit uncomfortable that I didn't find anyone yet with a lower 'gear score' than mine (2661, even though I raid relatively occasionally). I think I buy too much stuff :) (everything I can, actually)
I also notice though that my "items" only make up 76% of my gear score (the rest being 10% gems and 14% enchants). None of the other profiles I looked up had items below 80% - when I look at it, my 'items score' is actually not that special and lower than many. I'm apparently better than average at enchanting and gemming, making up for it with a nice margin 8) might help that those are my professions and that I'm rich enough to buy any mats
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 26 Jun 2009 18:47

It might have to do with the fact that you simply have more gems than most, you have 12, where I only have 9 for example.
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
Xureon

Post by Xureon » 27 Jun 2009 01:16

Dust wrote:It might have to do with the fact that you simply have more gems than most, you have 12, where I only have 9 for example.
Hm you have quite a point of course. Still,... I don't think I have won more items than most others or something .. :? (not that I can complain though!) I still think it's mostly due to my limitless spending habit :mrgreen:
By the way, you currently don't have a chest enchant :) the profiler also mentions that ("Missing: 1 enchant").

Ooh, apparently Kido has exactly the same gear score as I have :)
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 27 Jun 2009 10:05

I know. All chest enchants suck for arcane mages.