The Brood Mother Returns

Here you can ask everything that's WoW related.

Moderator: Dust

Pallydra

Re: The Brood Mother Returns

Post by Pallydra » 13 Aug 2009 23:04

MOUNT! *GIMME* :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Did I mention I'd like that mount btw?
"Otto spells Otto backwards"

Quote Homer Simpson.

Genious...
Lerlo

Post by Lerlo » 13 Aug 2009 23:15

To change myself i'd rather die!
Kristal

Post by Kristal » 14 Aug 2009 11:28

Jem wrote:Damn, was looking forward to soloing her when the next expansion comes :)

Onyxia and BWL are still my fave dungeons (little trash goes a long way to make me happy). I am tempted to resubscribe (and try to find ways to justify it to the g/f) just for this...
Damn Jem, if you start playing again I may have to bother logging on! Wouldn't want to be the only one absent from WoW.

Edit: Actually starting to get the urge to play again, might level up Kristal :)
Jem
Die-hard

Post by Jem » 14 Aug 2009 13:34

Necrotia wrote: Edit: Actually starting to get the urge to play again, might level up Kristal :)
Nothing better than the sight of Kristal tanking Ony :)
Rathil

Post by Rathil » 14 Aug 2009 18:21

i can`t wait.. i like this.. this is verry verry good news :)
Id rather be right all alone than be whrong next to milions of imbeciles -