Patch 3.3.2

Here you can ask everything that's WoW related.

Moderator: Dust

Bonescyth

Re: Patch 3.3.2

Post by Bonescyth » 28 Jan 2010 12:03

Esoteric wrote:
MindyMcfly wrote:Im looking forward to Heroic Deadmines :wink:
Ha the only reason i wanna see that is, because TCW was originally named The Deadmines CLub in closed Beta :p

whoohoo back to the best times of WoW :lol:

Amg....that's old...that's really old haha, i even heard back then, caleen saying yea the guild is called the deadmines club, i also know that The Deadmines club, has been on the live servers! Cuz i was in it also :) But fell appart with the coming of TBC if im rightj :P
Level 85 Rogue
“Society produces rogues, and education makes one rogue cleverer than another.”
Esoteric
Die-hard

Post by Esoteric » 28 Jan 2010 17:31

Yeah the slackers that left TCW made that club, now i dont know that it was to piss us off or to seriously remake it for the good old memories.

Also i dont even know that the GM played Closed Beta And yes i know who he was :lol:
Don't micromanage my psychodamage.
Bonescyth

Post by Bonescyth » 28 Jan 2010 18:13

Yes, the GM played closed beta :lol: i do know that i believe 2 years ago...it was started again by Khaz, and later moved on to Pillow...just to keep everyone playing together, me, khaz, angmar, pillow, caleen...and well...it's now dead for 100% haha :P but it wasn't to piss off people, it was just because they wanted to create their own guild from what ive heard back then :) But it didn't really worked out :P
Level 85 Rogue
“Society produces rogues, and education makes one rogue cleverer than another.”