New talent tree ??

Here you can ask everything that's WoW related.

Moderator: Dust

Esoteric
Die-hard

New talent tree ??

Post by Esoteric » 08 Dec 2011 17:02

Hmmz i was just looking at the new talent tree for warriors and correct me if im wrong but most of it are PvP related ??
what the hell is going on with WOW !! :evil:
Don't micromanage my psychodamage.
Dust
The Boss

Re: New talent tree ??

Post by Dust » 08 Dec 2011 19:57

It seems that they want to squeeze out the pure numerical (i.E. DPS increasing) talents, and only give us the choice between different spells and abilities. I don't think it's really PvP, but more just situational.
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Post by MindyMcfly » 09 Dec 2011 09:58

After last nights farce of a raid and the even more stripped down tallents I really do wonder what their doing to wow.
----------------------------------------

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Esoteric
Die-hard

Post by Esoteric » 09 Dec 2011 13:48

Well when i watched some screenshots from the new expansion there were more ppl saying it was awesome and stuff then saying it was totally crap.

Even worse, when some ppl complained about the talents or the sillyness to add kungfu panda to the game they were laughed at and said good riddance.
So in the end more ppl love the new crappyness then hate it, so i guess we have to blame their stupidness, we want easier BLEEP, we dont want to use our brain when we play games. just give us the play style the rogue used to have in classic. no need for gear and just spam 2 buttons.

ahwell i played some other games and saw some other potential games maybe one of those can replace wow and it wont be STAR WARS!! thats for geeks :lol:

Played blade and soul beta which was not that bad and perfect world is making a likewise game which seems interesting.

or i have to wait on titan :cry: but i really need a new wow classic feeling :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRQvK2-iqQ
MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Post by MindyMcfly » 09 Dec 2011 14:00

I was really quite shocked at the new Looking for Raid feature, shocked and a little disapointed.

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 09 Dec 2011 19:01

I like its premise (Easy, casual raiding), but it's not a replacement for real raids, but instead something to do for people who can't do real raids. And I don't think anyone sane would say that it's worse than for example archeology or fishing :)
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
Esoteric
Die-hard

Post by Esoteric » 10 Dec 2011 18:30

well at least all you small pet collectors have something to do with it now hahaha

still a shame it went down to this, the heroic mode should be like classic wow keep nerfing bosses till its hard enough :D
MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Post by MindyMcfly » 12 Dec 2011 10:31

For me I would miss the sence of acheivement, nothing like that first boss kill, shouting YES at the screen. :D

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")