upgraded kara loot

Here you can ask everything that's WoW related.

Moderator: Dust

Gatsu

Post by Gatsu » 14 May 2007 09:56

The only site I know about and have been using for updated item info is www.mmo-champion.com

Does anyone know if the Doomwalker / Kazzak loot has been buffed yet as I had heard it was meant to be added this weekend past, but no sign of anything so far :cry:

random gatsu post from the blue /end
Colyn wrote:There's just something about him, I can't describe it but .............. ooooooh that Gatsu makes me weak at the knee's
Seppel

Post by Seppel » 14 May 2007 10:09

Gatsu wrote:The only site I know about and have been using for updated item info is www.mmo-champion.com

Does anyone know if the Doomwalker / Kazzak loot has been buffed yet as I had heard it was meant to be added this weekend past, but no sign of anything so far :cry:

random gatsu post from the blue /end
if i remember correct loot from outdoor bosses won't be upgraded. it stays at it is ..

items that remain unchanged:
- Arena Armor/Weapons to be buffed in a next ptr patch
- Kazzak and Doomwalker items
- cobrascale hood + gloves, gloves + hood of primal life, windslayer wraps still unchanged
- BoE epic smithing items have not yet been touched, just the mats

http://beta.worldofraids.com/
Colyn
Die-Harder

Post by Colyn » 14 May 2007 10:53

Gatsu wrote:There's just something about him, I can't describe it but .............. ooooooh that Gatsu makes me weak at the knee's
That's a gross defamation of character. My lawyers will be in touch...
Colyn | Warrior
Squirrels chase Magpies. It's true. I've seen it...
Gatsu

Post by Gatsu » 14 May 2007 11:39

Look at one of your many screenshots of my character and then try telling me your legs arn't jelly :wink:
Colyn wrote:There's just something about him, I can't describe it but .............. ooooooh that Gatsu makes me weak at the knee's