anime

Here you can talk about everything that's offtopic.

Moderator: Dust

Dust
The Boss

Re: anime

Post by Dust » 06 Mar 2010 14:48

Sorry, I try to stay as far as possible from such series, so I can't give you many, nor good matches.

"Karakuri Zoushi Ayatsuri Sakon": A detective series where lots of people die. The evildoers always get caught though.
"Kurokami": Action series, lots of main characters died in the first two episodes, so I stopped watching. No idea how it continues.
"Chrono Crusade": Haven't watched, but I read it doesn't have a happy end. :(
"Generator Gawl": Not too negative, but has some depressing elements.

If you're into manga, check out "Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro". A demon-world detective who solves and eats puzzles. The latest evildoer killed over 6000 people in a single night.
Or "National Quiz", a very strange manga about a political system that is based on human greed even more than capitalism.
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
gator

Post by gator » 10 Mar 2010 18:32

just finished watching Shakugan no Shana and now i cant wait for the next season :(

if you want an good anime watch Shakugan no Shana ;)
gator

Post by gator » 19 Mar 2010 00:06

ATM i am totally in depressing anime's :P
last one i completed was shuffle realy good :D

another romance anime i realy like was toradora! :)

so anyone got any suggestions?
most i try atm i dont like :P watched 2 eps of saikano but didnt like it enought tried XXXholic dont like it either.. tried kanokon 1 ep fun but dont think i will like it
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 19 Mar 2010 00:43

Do check out "Summer Wars" (Anime Movie). Not depressing at all, but very good. It's from the creators of "Toki wo kakeru shoujo".
Don't watch "Final Fantasy Unlimited", it sucks.
I didn't watch it myself, but I read that "Mouryou no Hako" is similar to "Higurashi".
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
gator

Post by gator » 15 Jun 2010 00:51

just watched 3 awesome phantom: requiem for the phantom, durarara and angel beats both are realy awesome! :D

just watched the first episode of Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan which was awesome! Lmao! :D

yay 100 posts! :D
gator

Post by gator » 30 Mar 2011 13:24

Long time some1 posted in this thread :O

I got an awesome anime for you actually more :P

http://www.animeavenue.net/category/oreimo/

Yumekui merry
Kore wa zombie desu ka
Fractale
Gosick
Bakuman
Beelzebub

And thats about it! :)

Regards BBQ/Steaksauce
celestial

Post by celestial » 30 Mar 2011 15:19

Knix wrote:Code geass is good, but yeah its depressing :P
And yeah Death note sucks
Spoiler:
after L dies but I still watched it to the end just cause it felt good to have the mofo die finally
Just for the record.
Spoiler:
Lelouche doesnt die.
Also, have you checked out Fairy Tail? I personally love it, but I get mixed results.

Also you really got to push through with One Piece, give it another chance because it gets REALLY good. One piece is such a strong anime which occasionally brings tears of laughter or sadness. (The part where Chopper joins the crew and leaves his home for example)
If you say plz because it's shorter than please, I will say no because it's shorter than yes.