Gwyllion - The Edge of All I Know

Here you can talk about everything that's offtopic.

Moderator: Dust

Xureon

Re: Gwyllion - The Edge of All I Know

Post by Xureon » 07 Mar 2009 16:39

Aphrodia wrote:Gave or will give? because your brother said the listening would been on Saturday ... if iwas yesterday, i will kill him lol
uh, depending on whether you'll really kill my brother it was either yesterday or today :)
Either way, the news section of the website knows if you're still unsure :P

Xureon
Genetics
Die-hard

Post by Genetics » 08 Mar 2009 04:09

Found a video on Youtube of the group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXcjgxupUag
Kapteinkos

Post by Kapteinkos » 19 Mar 2009 09:42

Maybe this is a stupid question, But what instrument do you play?
Very good music btw, not my metal/rock style, but still like it =)
Xureon

Post by Xureon » 23 Mar 2009 18:16

Kapteinkos wrote:Maybe this is a stupid question, But what instrument do you play?
Very good music btw, not my metal/rock style, but still like it =)
I play the keyboards :) and thanks :)

Our release show was last saturday by the way; it was awesome to have so many people there just for us :mrgreen:
We also have a lot of reviews, mainly from Germany (since our label is German), very positive all :D

Xureon
Xureon

Post by Xureon » 08 Apr 2009 14:51

Well, here's the latest news :)
  • The album is now released in Europe (since April 3), and it's available on Amazon (.co.uk, .com, .de), Play.com and various other stores... :) (but you can of course still just buy it from our own website)
  • The second track of the album (first after intro) was played yesterday on the biggest rock oriented Belgian radio, Studio Brussel. They'll probably play some more next week :mrgreen:
  • There's a bit more information about our European tour; it will be in the second half of September. More details will hopefully follow soon. So I won't be able to raid then :mrgreen:

Xureon
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 08 Apr 2009 14:54

Xureon wrote:
  • There's a bit more information about our European tour; it will be in the second half of September. More details will hopefully follow soon. So I won't be able to raid then :mrgreen:
Bring your laptop!

But nice to hear you're doing well :)
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
Xureon

Post by Xureon » 14 May 2009 16:55

I keep forgetting to post this, but this time I won't forget! If my internet connection doesn't fail or the current lightning storm doesn't cut my electricity! (which, well, would fail my internet connection)

• More details changed about planned tour and we decided not to do it. :| (we'd only be the first out of four bands to play every day)
  • We got a completely new tour offer and are going to do that instead! :mrgreen: (it's arranged already)

We're going on tour with the Dutch band Autumn, in Germany from 6 to 11 June. We'll be their only support band, which is a much better position :)

Dates:
    • 06.06. Berlin - Knaack Klub
    • 07.06. Köln - Luxor
    • 08.06. München - Backstage Club
    • 09.06. Bochum - Matrix
    • 10.06. Frankfurt - Nachtleben
    • 11.06. Hamburg - Headbanger's Ballroom
    You're aaall invited.

Xureon
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 14 May 2009 18:42

Sounds impressive :)
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
Xureon

Post by Xureon » 14 May 2009 20:24

Dust wrote:Sounds impressive :)
excellent! :mrgreen:
Verna
Die-hard

Post by Verna » 05 Jun 2009 12:39

Germany, hardly any germans in the guild..

Come to Norway next please...:)

Oh and I still haven't gotten the CD I ordered ages ago..Anyone have any link to torrents of it as it's obviously not easy to be 'legal' ? :|
Verna, the sexy d00rf
Chandalen, retired
Chandie, chain-healer
Xureon

Post by Xureon » 05 Jun 2009 13:32

Verna wrote:Germany, hardly any germans in the guild..
Quite unfortunately, the tour was cancelled just a few days before it was supposed to start :( (after everyone had arranged everything, from a hired bus that won't be paid back in full to unpaid holidays that needed to be taken etc)

http://www.autumn-band.com/home.html
http://www.gwyllion.com/news01.php
Verna wrote:Oh and I still haven't gotten the CD I ordered ages ago..Anyone have any link to torrents of it as it's obviously not easy to be 'legal' ? :|
I think you're just having bad luck... :(
You ordered it from play.com right? I think you should really contact their customer support about it. If they can't ship the album, they should repay you... otherwise there's hundreds of other online stores where it can be bought or from our own website (at least if payment can be arranged), but that's a bit pointless of course as long as your money is already with a store that isn't sending it :?
As for downloading the album... that should be no trouble at all; we've found that we're on lots and lots of file sharing networks/websites.