Bin Laden Dead

Here you can talk about everything that's offtopic.

Moderator: Dust

MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Bin Laden Dead

Post by MindyMcfly » 02 May 2011 18:27

Interesting News....
----------------------------------------

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Diva

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by Diva » 02 May 2011 18:34

yeah..died in a firefight...by a headshot...the easiest way to die....and no photo available..very interesting
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 02 May 2011 18:48

As if I believe anything on that topic... As far as I am concerned, Bin Laden might as well be in a superposition of dead and alive.
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
celestial

Post by celestial » 02 May 2011 19:17

Having a hard time believing this as well. Why were the Americans in such a hurry to ditch the 'body' at sea?
If you say plz because it's shorter than please, I will say no because it's shorter than yes.
MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Post by MindyMcfly » 02 May 2011 19:42

Because they wanted an 'islamic' funeral, withing 24hrs. Nice to ditch him in the sea so no grave for sickos to visit.
----------------------------------------

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
celestial

Post by celestial » 02 May 2011 19:52

Yeah right, as if the Americans care about other people's religions.
If you say plz because it's shorter than please, I will say no because it's shorter than yes.
Fangfury
Die-hard

Post by Fangfury » 03 May 2011 18:32

Glad he is dead. The news cheered me up no end. They apparently offered a surrender, he refused and attempted to shoot them and was shot in the head and then again in the chest to make sure he was dead.

The burial as sea is as Mindy says, in order to stop his burial site becoming a shrine. The 24 hours timeframe is supposed to happen for muslims, unless a post mortem is required.

According to muslim friends, they said he was not considered a muslim due to his acts, so the US could have done what they wanted to his body for all they cared.

The noble Argent Dawn looks beyond petty issues and differences
shiftnshape

Post by shiftnshape » 03 May 2011 20:29

I was watching CNN earlier and the dumb ass white house guy turned round and said live in front of milti millions watching the Bin laden was unarmed I mean come on how stupid can you get that will get played upon now like crazy and when questioned he was all flustered and just repeated "thats all the info I can give right now". Also the whole US has been put on travel allert cause of his death I can see there being lots of troubble in the weeks ahead.
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 03 May 2011 21:01

Being unarmed was probably the right decision. Even though it might make him look like a coward that didn't want to "fight for that jihad thing". But more likely it makes the US look like a ruthless bunch of murderers. That "Dead or Alive" stuff Bush said years ago was replayed a lot on the radio recently too here.
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
diviness

Post by diviness » 04 May 2011 15:15

justice for all the people who have died in us and the middle east.
the guy had it coming and large bounty on his head so it was all a matter of time before some 1 popped him.