Wow places

Here you can talk about everything that's offtopic.

Moderator: Dust

Gyon
Die-hard

Wow places

Post by Gyon » 18 May 2012 16:22

Recently I have managed to persuade a friend to visit wow. I used to recruit friend option. To make sure to be thrilled with the game, I want to show places that are amazing/interesting. Where do you think I should show around?
What are your favourite places?
I was thinking so far:Booty Bay, Dalaran, If,SW ofc, moonglade?Kara for sure, but where else? Any suggestions are welcomed!

thanks
Dust
The Boss

Re: Wow places

Post by Dust » 18 May 2012 18:39

I found the twin collossus in feralas fairly impressive. Vas'jir might also be exciting, especially the evil tornado thing. The cloud instances in Uldum. The entrance area of molten core. The bassin in northrend. Karazan.
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Post by MindyMcfly » 20 May 2012 11:12

Felaras in general is a nice place, DireMaul was impressive. The Goblin place in Ashara is pretty funny, The Black Temple ?
----------------------------------------

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
DaveMac

Post by DaveMac » 20 May 2012 22:59

Two area's stood out for me,,Ironforge and that Music was just amazing for me and is what got me hooked to the game and Molton Core just awsome.
MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Post by MindyMcfly » 21 May 2012 09:18

The whole snowy Dun Morogh area holds a special place in my heart, first learning the game, getting my ass kicked my a wolf, and trying to kill the elite Vagash and grouping for the first time.

Original Dead Mines was also really impressive, never forget seeing the ship for the first time :D
----------------------------------------

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")