Traffic Wardens - The New Nazi's

Here you can talk about everything that's offtopic.

Moderator: Dust

MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Traffic Wardens - The New Nazi's

Post by MindyMcfly » 11 Dec 2012 12:33

----------------------------------------

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Tiel
Die-hard

Re: Traffic Wardens - The New Nazi's

Post by Tiel » 11 Dec 2012 13:51

Traffic wardens, or anyone in the business of giving people tickets without discussion is the lowest form of human life. "Cops" shooting lasers at passing cars are even worse, the cowards. It's citizen pestering to the highest extent and I feel ashamed to live in a country where this is considered normal.
I have more respect for prostitutes, drug lords, human traffickers, scientologists and even politicians than these people who refuse to get mentally challenged and get some education that gives them a slightly more respectable job.

BLEEP them all.
MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Post by MindyMcfly » 11 Dec 2012 14:49

<3 Teil <3 :lol:

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 11 Dec 2012 19:22

I don't think it's too bad to find and fine people who violate traffic rules. Especially not when violating them endangers human life.
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
Ballrazor

Post by Ballrazor » 12 Dec 2012 01:11

^ What he said!

If people could be trusted to behave responsibly we wouldn't need anyone to enforce it.

Imagine if there were no traffic wardens or speed cops. People would be parked 3 cars deep in the street outside their work.

Imagine the front headlines the first time they took away speed cameras and speed cops and some 17 boy racer ploughed his dads car at 80 miles per hour into a group of school kids at a crossing.

If you can't do the time don't do the crime. Stay in school kids.
MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Post by MindyMcfly » 12 Dec 2012 11:49

Im not saying we should decend into chaos, but when you physically cant move your car like in the photo, its a bit "jobsworthy" to ticket it. A little common sence please. :wink:

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Ballrazor

Post by Ballrazor » 12 Dec 2012 13:26

Yeah thats a bit over the top. Why is there no snow on the cars across the road? He musta been parked there for a long time.
MindyMcfly
Die-Harder

Post by MindyMcfly » 12 Dec 2012 17:18

Many years ago I was in the fair city of Nottingham and the exhaust dropped off my car.

I had no tool kit and was before mobile phones, the car was undriveable thanks to Renaults classic design on the back box so off I walked to get to a phone box to call the AA (automobile association) to help.

I was gone 20mins, the AA was on the way and my car had gone. Some smart arse traffic warden had had my vehical towed to the local police compound.

I doing so they had ripped off the whole back bumper and cause damage to the underside of my car. Whole deal ended up in court and I got a lot of compensation, but all that was time wasted due to someone who couldnt read the big note on the windscreen say "BROKEN DOWN!!".

GM of Real-Life™

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Fangfury
Die-hard

Post by Fangfury » 21 Dec 2012 16:10

There are not enough traffic wardens in my area. Cars parking on the pavement so pedestrians have to cross the road to get past, double parking, not understanding what Parallel Parking means so they reverse into traffic on a dual carriageway. The list is endless, I would crush their cars and enjoy doing it. Too many cars on the road anyway.

The noble Argent Dawn looks beyond petty issues and differences
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 21 Dec 2012 17:12

Are you allowed to walk on top of cars that are parked in the way of pedestrians? After all, you are still above the pavement, just with some cars in between. Cars which have voluntarily been exposed to foot traffic.
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.