0/100

Here you can talk about everything that's offtopic.

Moderator: Dust

Dust
The Boss

0/100

Post by Dust » 12 May 2007 12:33

I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
Fangfury
Die-hard

Post by Fangfury » 13 May 2007 13:06

Hehe, the great numpty only had a valid choice of A = True or B = False, and the dingbat chose C.

I hope its true, as he deserves to resit the year. They should start doing that in England too, as I swear the kids are getting more dumb.

The noble Argent Dawn looks beyond petty issues and differences
Seppel

Post by Seppel » 13 May 2007 14:21

Lilandra wrote:Hehe, the great numpty only had a valid choice of A = True or B = False, and the dingbat chose C.

I hope its true, as he deserves to resit the year. They should start doing that in England too, as I swear the kids are getting more dumb.
i think that's in all europe that children are getting more dumb ... atleast i do notice it in this part of belgium :D
dark_hawk

Post by dark_hawk » 14 May 2007 18:49

Seppel wrote:
Lilandra wrote:Hehe, the great numpty only had a valid choice of A = True or B = False, and the dingbat chose C.

i think that's in all europe that children are getting more dumb ... atleast i do notice it in this part of belgium :D
Yhea thats right, we'r the last of the good generation ^^
Freedom, baby... is never having to say you're sorry.