What are you playing?

Here you can talk about everything that's offtopic.

Moderator: Dust

Gianna
Ex-boss

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Gianna » 06 Feb 2015 00:12

Currently "Elite: Dangerous". Giving them about half a year to improve from the bad rushed-release state before dumping them.

ESO looked so promising and they BLEEP it up so bad imo. Still nice to play through until the point where you can't take the quest grind anymore :o(

Half a year of Anarchy Online again too, that old game is still amazing.
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 07 Feb 2015 13:13

I tried ESO too, the graphics was very nice, the quests were much more varied than WoW's, and the story was much more linear. But the spell system was total garbage (only five spells at once? That's worthless), the talent system was dull, and the game was almost unplayably unstable (the OS X client crashed every few hours due to a memory leak). I gave up on it after my included month...

... and returned to WoW :)

On Thursday I tried the new "Heroes of the Storm". It was interesting, but not my kind of game. Inconvenient controls.

Meanwhile I am accumulating games from humble bundles and steam sales which I hardly have time to play... but they are so cheap!
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
Idorian
Die-hard

Post by Idorian » 09 Feb 2015 07:26

I tried heroes of the Storm too but I'm not to happy that they created all characters based on Blizzard games. I rather saw a complete new list of characters. It's time to get something original again Blizzard tbh.

I'm looking forward to Overwatch to. Wondering how that game would be.
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 09 Feb 2015 19:41

I have great hopes for overwatch... so I'll probably be disapointed... :)
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
Elemag

Post by Elemag » 08 Mar 2015 01:32

Been going back and forth but lately Eve Online, GW2, bit of ESO, Xcom Long war mode, Xenonauts. Mostly Eve in the last two months.

How's the guild going? You raid on a regular basis?
I have half my keyboard bound to taunt and the other half bound to sunder.
I just smash my face on my keyboard and mobs aggro to me.
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 08 Mar 2015 16:16

Some of us are raiding as sem-pugs with an other guild. There are only half a dozen of us that sometimes want to raid, and we have quite different schedules :(