Greetings TCW in 2017

Here you can ask everything that's Guild related.

Moderator: Dust

Elemag

Greetings TCW in 2017

Post by Elemag » 13 May 2017 12:08

Hello Gents,

Hope you all are doing fine. I wonder how many people still look at this forum from time to time (except Dust ofc)?
Its 2017 and I made a toon in Elysium WoW vanilla project :) anyone in by chance? It looks very populated and lively.

Cheers guys,

Ele
I have half my keyboard bound to taunt and the other half bound to sunder.
I just smash my face on my keyboard and mobs aggro to me.
Dust
The Boss

Re: Greetings TCW in 2017

Post by Dust » 14 May 2017 01:59

I'm still here of course, but also playing Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch :P

Don't know what elysium is, but I'm now also playing Xuni, a Healer / Tank spec Monk.
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
Elemag

Post by Elemag » 15 May 2017 00:38

Hey Dust :)

It's a private vanilla wow server, patch 1.12 with 7 000 population! There are a few more servers as well. Check this if you are interested:
https://www.elysium-project.org/

Cheers,

Ele
Idorian
Die-hard

Post by Idorian » 19 May 2017 10:32

I'm still playing WoW, but more to play AH then to play the game. Getting bored of it I guess. Not playing much on my DK these days, only on my druid as I love the insta flying. Don't have the patience anymore to wait for the cast of mounting. Spending some time in Overwatch too. It's a fun game, those who played feel free to invite me for some fun.

Ow and if everything goes well I'm going to be a dad for the first time mid October 8) If I may believe everyone I won't have anymore free time to play, so we'll see what the future brings. Still got a couple of months free!! :p
Elemag

Post by Elemag » 22 May 2017 13:21

Enjoy your time Ido and big grats for becoming a father soon! :)
Playing vanilla on Elysium (private server)
Waiting for Albion Online to finally got released! Wonder who is down for full loot pvp :)
Knetter
Die-Harder

Post by Knetter » 21 Oct 2017 10:15

I don't know what made me check in here for the first time in over a year. Hi guys and gals.
Idorian wrote:
19 May 2017 10:32
Ow and if everything goes well I'm going to be a dad for the first time mid October 8) If I may believe everyone I won't have anymore free time to play, so we'll see what the future brings. Still got a couple of months free!! :p
Hope everything went ok and you are a proud daddy by now.
Knetter, Tiny Tank Emeritus

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 21 Oct 2017 12:24

Knetter wrote:
21 Oct 2017 10:15
I don't know what made me check in here for the first time in over a year. Hi guys and gals.
Idorian wrote:
19 May 2017 10:32
Hope everything went ok and you are a proud daddy by now.
Hello!

Clearly you miss us :D
I do what I think is right. But I don't think that what I think is right can not be wrong.
Tiel
Die-hard

Post by Tiel » 26 Dec 2017 16:11

Hi guys!
Good to hear some people still think back about TCW and let us know what's going on :)
I stopped checking the forum regularly since I dismantled my download/storage PC (that always had the tab open) and went full laptop/mobile/NAS, about 4 months ago.

I also became a dad, but that's over 3 years ago already. A little boy who we're raising to be trilingual (Dutch, English and Arabic). Married a girl from Egypt 6 years ago. (Did not meet through WoW, she's not a gamer ;))
I still live in Utrecht, NL, bought a house about 2.5 years ago and for 1.5 years now I work as a web developer for RTL.
I don't game at all anymore, family life and just watching tv take all of my spare time, but I do feel nostalgic and miss WoW on a weekly basis. For me it was really a special time and I have many memories of it.
For the ones who use to think I was a dick sometimes; I am sorry :) Just spent too much time online, can't always be nice. It was the only place I could ever vent, and I was young. In real life I never had the need/chance/guts to be angry or unfriendly at anyone.

The occasional game I do is on my phone when I'm bored for 10 minutes.

Keep us updated!
Dust
The Boss

Post by Dust » 26 Dec 2017 16:40

Tiel wrote:
26 Dec 2017 16:11
Hi guys!
Good to hear some people still think back about TCW and let us know what's going on :)
I stopped checking the forum regularly since I dismantled my download/storage PC (that always had the tab open) and went full laptop/mobile/NAS, about 4 months ago.

I also became a dad, but that's over 3 years ago already. A little boy who we're raising to be trilingual (Dutch, English and Arabic). Married a girl from Egypt 6 years ago. (Did not meet through WoW, she's not a gamer ;))
I still live in Utrecht, NL, bought a house about 2.5 years ago and for 1.5 years now I work as a web developer for RTL.
I don't game at all anymore, family life and just watching tv take all of my spare time, but I do feel nostalgic and miss WoW on a weekly basis. For me it was really a special time and I have many memories of it.
For the ones who use to think I was a dick sometimes; I am sorry :) Just spent too much time online, can't always be nice. It was the only place I could ever vent, and I was young. In real life I never had the need/chance/guts to be angry or unfriendly at anyone.

The occasional game I do is on my phone when I'm bored for 10 minutes.

Keep us updated!
Hello!

Nice to see that there is a life outside WoW for some :D If you want to drop in, I think your rogue is still in the guild... even if it is of course still inferior to mages ... Not many of TCW are still playing (or not in TCW) though.

I'm still playing, too much. Still working at disney research too. Still no life :P
Zelorra

Post by Zelorra » 01 Feb 2018 07:41

Wassuuuuuuup?????

I'm also a dad now, 6 months old boy. I only play WoW from time to time. I don't have the original account anymore, my main is on horde side on Ragnaros (I think, I haven't logged into that for months). I usually do only the Ironman challenge, I managed to get one to level 110 one week after the child was born (fortunately newborns sleep 22 hours a day, so nothing to do there), it's on Turalyon, but the horde side (I have some fetish for belf females and architecture) :D

http://wowchallenges.com/index.php?Show ... m=turalyon

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... bikinibabe

I also started piano lessons :twisted:
Tiel
Die-hard

Post by Tiel » 19 Mar 2018 23:08

Zelorra wrote:
01 Feb 2018 07:41
Wassuuuuuuup?????

I'm also a dad now, 6 months old boy. I only play WoW from time to time. I don't have the original account anymore, my main is on horde side on Ragnaros (I think, I haven't logged into that for months). I usually do only the Ironman challenge, I managed to get one to level 110 one week after the child was born (fortunately newborns sleep 22 hours a day, so nothing to do there), it's on Turalyon, but the horde side (I have some fetish for belf females and architecture) :D

http://wowchallenges.com/index.php?Show ... m=turalyon

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... bikinibabe

I also started piano lessons :twisted:
How the hell do you have time for WoW, piano lessons and even responding here with a 6 month old kid? :o Mine was awake non stop, keeping me up, transmogrifying my sanity into something even the Dark Lord wouldn't touch.
Zelorra

Post by Zelorra » 21 Mar 2018 07:58

Tiel wrote:
19 Mar 2018 23:08
How the hell do you have time for WoW, piano lessons and even responding here with a 6 month old kid? :o Mine was awake non stop, keeping me up, transmogrifying my sanity into something even the Dark Lord wouldn't touch.
I have a wife that takes care of business 8) :twisted: